TR-315UK – 3M Versaflo Powered Air Respirator
The 3M Versaflo TR-315UK system combines performance, protection and functionality with modern, stylish, lightweight design and unrivalled comfort. The lightweight 3M Versaflo TR-315 starter kit is designed to accompany your chosen headtop. Perfect for applications involving dust and mist hazards.
This 3M Versaflo™ Starter Pack includes;
1 x 3M Versaflo™ TR-302E Turbo Powered Air Respirator
1 x Breathing Tube
1 x Particulate Filter
10 x Pre-Filters
2 x Spark Arrestors
1 x Airflow Indicator
1 x Standard Belt
1 x High Capacity Battery
1 x Single Station Battery Charger
Please Note: This starter pack does not include a head top/hood.
- Simple starter kit with all the component parts to get you up and running. Simply add the head top required
- The 2 selectable flow rate options – 185l/mn and 205l/mn – offer more comfort to the user
- Easy-to-use, versatile, respirator systems for particulate environments
- Highly Efficient filter captures hazardous dust, mist and fume plus options for nuisance level gases and vapours
- Slim, lightweight balanced design for comfort
- The intelligent lithium-ion battery quickly charges, has no memory effect and incorporates useful charge indicator
- Electronic audible and visual low airflow and low battery alarms as well as battery charge indicator /particulate filter loading status indicators and airflow indicator
- Easy to adjust and maintain
- Battery charge indicator on the battery
Did you know?
- According to HSE Guidance (HSG53), all users of negative pressure should take a break at least every hour to reduce the risk of wearer fatigue. Wearing powered air respirators removes this need and so employees can work continuously, more comfortably for longer durations.
- Employees who have a beard or facial hair are not suitable to use tight-fitting negative pressure respirators, therefore the recommended alternative is Powered Air respiratory systems. Powered Air Respirators, when worn with loose-fitting head tops, are a convenient alternative solution, allowing users to retain facial hair and high levels of protection against hazards.
- Powered Air Respirators are cooler. Heat levels within a powered air respirator head top are lower than using negative pressure as breath exhalation can cause heat build-up within the mask. Powered air respirators are fan assisted, providing a cooling effect for wearers.