The 3M Versaflo TR-315UK system combines performance, protection and functionality with modern, stylish, lightweight design and unrivalled comfort. The lightweight 3M Versaflo TR-315 starter kit is designed to accompany your chosen headtop. Perfect for applications involving dust and mist hazards, ideal for but not limited to, medical and healthcare settings.
This 3M Versaflo™ Starter Pack includes;
1 x 3M Versaflo™ TR-302E Turbo Powered Air Respirator
1 x Breathing Tube
1 x Particulate Filter
10 x Pre-Filters
2 x Spark Arrestors
1 x Airflow Indicator
1 x Standard Belt
1 x High Capacity Battery
1 x Single Station Battery Charger
Please Note: This starter pack does not include a head top/hood. 3M Versaflo TR315UK is compatible with the following headtops; S-133 3M Versaflo S-Series Head Cover, S-333 3M Versaflo S-Series Head Cover with Internal Suspension, S-433L 3M Versaflo S-Series Hood, M-206 3M™ Versaflo™ Faceshield with Comfort Faceseal, M-306 3M Versaflo M-Series Helmet with Comfort Faceseal and M-307 3M™ Versaflo™ M-Series Helmet with flame resistant faceseal.
- Simple starter kit with all the component parts to get you up and running. Simply add the head top required
- TR315 has 2 selectable flow rate options – 185l/mn and 205l/mn – offer more comfort to the user
- Easy-to-use, versatile, respirator systems for particulate environments
- Highly Efficient filter captures hazardous dust, mist and fume plus options for nuisance level gases and vapours
- Slim, lightweight balanced design for comfort
- The intelligent lithium-ion battery quickly charges, has no memory effect and incorporates useful charge indicator
- Electronic audible and visual low airflow and low battery alarms as well as battery charge indicator /particulate filter loading status indicators and airflow indicator
- Easy to adjust and maintain
- Battery charge indicator on the battery
- Simple to follow cleaning and disinfecting guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB-95gSlw00
Did you know?
- According to HSE Guidance (HSG53), all users of negative pressure should take a break at least every hour to reduce the risk of wearer fatigue. Wearing powered air respirators removes this need and so employees can work continuously, more comfortably for longer durations.
- Employees who have a beard or facial hair are not suitable to use tight-fitting negative pressure respirators, therefore the recommended alternative is Powered Air respiratory systems. Powered Air Respirators, when worn with loose-fitting head tops, are a convenient alternative solution, allowing users to retain facial hair and high levels of protection against hazards.
- Powered Air Respirators are cooler. Heat levels within a powered air respirator head top are lower than using negative pressure as breath exhalation can cause heat build-up within the mask. Powered air respirators are fan assisted, providing a cooling effect for wearers.