M-306 3M Versaflo M-Series Helmet with Comfort Faceseal offers respiratory, eye (EN166 Medium Impact) and face protection as well as head protection (EN397), essential for areas where hard hats are mandatory. M-306 features a general purpose faceseal for construction, chemical applications and heavy industry. Protect your lungs, face, eyes and head from a range of hazards found in construction, chemical applications, and heavy industry with 3M™ Versaflo™ Helmet M-306.
Lightweight, compact and well-balanced the helmet offers highly versatile, integrated protection featuring a comfort faceseal to provide respiratory protection against particulate, liquid and gas and vapour hazards. The M series headtops are designed to be used with 3M air delivery unit to form a respiratory protective device, it is compatible with the 3M Versaflo TR-315UK.
- Highly versatile, integrated protection from a range of respiratory, head (EN397), eye and face (EN166 medium energy impact), and hearing hazards
- Lightweight, compact and well-balanced helmet
- Fully-adjustable suspension that includes textile harness for correct fit and weight distribution
- Deflector allows users to direct the airflow inside the headtop for increased control and comfort
- Visor design combines good peripheral and downward vision with good optical clarity
- Coated polycarbonate visor provides added chemical and scratch resistance
- Intrinsically Safe
- Can be used with a range of 3M™ Peltor™ hearing protection as well as an in-built microphone for ease of communication
- Easy to maintain with spare parts and accessories that are quick, easy and intuitive to replace
- Easy To Maintain – Spare parts and accessories are quick, easy and intuitive to replace
- Compatible for use with 3M PELTOR™ Helmet Mounted Earmuffs up to a noise attenuation level of 28dB
- Also approved for use with the Scott Duraflow (TH2) with hose adaptor ADP 03
According to the system chosen, protection is provided against:
• Particles e.g. fine dusts, mists and metal fume.
• Gases & vapours.
• Particles & gases combined.
M-Series Head cover M306 is compatible with 3M Versaflo TR-315UK to provide a power-assisted system for respiratory protection against particulates. According to HSE Guidance (HSG53), all users of negative pressure should take a break at least every hour to reduce the risk of wearer fatigue. Wearing powered air respirators removes this need and so employees can work continuously, more comfortably for longer durations.
Please find a further guide to assembly and fitting here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJtv1UYWCxM