2031663 – 3M Scott Duraflow FH1 Readypak
This FH1 Duraflow Readypak includes;
1 x 3M Scott Safety Duraflow Powered Air Purifying Respirator, Battery & Belt
1 x 3M Scott Safety FH1 Half Hood
1 x Fixed Length PU Hose
2 x PF10 P3 Particle Filter Cartridges
The DURAFLOW with FH1 is designed with end-user high protection and comfort in mind.
Provides TH3 (APF 40) respiratory protection plus face and eye protection. Can be worn for long periods/shifts without burdening the user. The enhanced comfort is ideal while working in the most demanding environments by providing workers with the high protection plus the added cooling effect of purified air at 160 litres per minute. This is much more comfortable than wearing a negative pressure tight-fitting facemask.
Active Flow Control
Provides guaranteed 160 l/min which meets industry best practice and country-specific requirements. Notification of achieving correct flow rate on start-up
Low profile and compact
Reduced user burden and snag hazard, lightweight and fits ergonomically in the lower back. Total weight of pack approx. 1.7kg. The hood only weighs 170 g.
Advanced alarm systems providing essential performance information to the user
Increased user confidence that the unit is working properly. Alarm to notify the user when flowrate reaches required flowrate; low battery alarm to notify when the user must evacuate contaminated work area; low flow alarm if flowrate drops below the required level during operation.
Two battery options available
Standard and extended removable batteries available for uninterrupted work shifts. Batteries can be charged in one shift or less for an increased turnaround (re-charge time depends on battery condition and whether standard/extended battery)
UK Safety Products (Flameskill) are a 3M Scott approved service centre. The main DURAFLOW parts are replaceable. We offer servicing, maintenance, warranty support and carry the spare parts in stock.
Dental PAPR respiratory protection for aerosol generating procedures
- Twice the respiratory protection (APF 40) compared to FFP3 or reusable P3 half masks (APF20)
- Offers additional face & eye protection
- Can be worn for in excess of 1 hour without the burden on the user.
- Suitable for use with facial hair and doesn’t need fit testing
Did you know?
- According to HSE Guidance (HSG53), all users of negative pressure should take a break at least every hour to reduce the risk of wearer fatigue. Wearing powered air respirators removes this need and so employees can work continuously, more comfortably for longer durations.
- Employees who have a beard or facial hair are not suitable to use tight-fitting negative pressure respirators, therefore the recommended alternative is Powered Air respiratory systems. Powered Air Respirators, when worn with loose-fitting head tops, are a convenient alternative solution, allowing users to retain facial hair and high levels of protection against hazards.
- Powered Air Respirators are cooler. Heat levels within a powered air respirator head top are lower than using negative pressure as breath exhalation can cause heat build-up within the mask. Powered air respirators are fan assisted, providing a cooling effect for wearers.