TR-315UK + S-333 – 3M Versaflo TR-315UK Powered Air Starter Kit and S-333 Headcover Bundle
The 3M Versaflo TR315UK system combines performance, protection and functionality with the highly durable S333 hood featuring built-in eye and face protection, for unrivalled comfort. The 3M Versaflo TR-315 UK Powered Air Starter Kit and S-333 Headcover Bundle is designed with everything you require to get started. Perfect for applications involving dust and mist hazards, ideal for but not limited to, medical and healthcare settings.
This 3M Versaflo TR315 UK Powered Air Starter Kit and S333 Headcover Bundle includes;
1 x 3M Versaflo™ TR-302E Turbo Powered Air Respirator
1 x Breathing Tube
1 x Particulate Filter
10 x Pre-Filters
2 x Spark Arrestors
1 x Airflow Indicator
1 x Standard Belt
1 x High Capacity Battery
1 x Single Station Battery Charger
1 x S-333 High Durability Headcover
- Simple starter kit with all the component parts to get you up and running. Simply add the head top required
- The 2 selectable flow rate options – 185l/mn and 205l/mn – offer more comfort to the user
- Easy-to-use, versatile, respirator systems for particulate environments
- Highly Efficient filter captures hazardous dust, mist and fume plus options for nuisance level gases and vapours
- Slim, lightweight balanced design for comfort
- The intelligent lithium-ion battery quickly charges, has no memory effect and incorporates useful charge indicator
- Electronic audible and visual low airflow and low battery alarms as well as battery charge indicator /particulate filter loading status indicators and airflow indicator
- Easy to adjust and maintain
- Battery charge indicator on the battery
- Simple to follow cleaning and disinfecting guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB-95gSlw00
- Integrated head suspension provides head and face coverage
- Protects face and eyes from liquid splash and low energy flying particles and dust (Grade F)
- Manufactured using durable, soft, low-linting fabric for user comfort
- Provides excellent field of view, particularly downwards
- Suitable for applications which require frequent replacement of the entire headtop assembly or those where there is less soiling of the outer fabric
- No assembly required; ready to use straight out of the box
- Weighs 130 g
- Rated to EN 166:2:F:3, EN14594 3A and EN 12941 TH3
- CE approved
Did you know?
- According to HSE Guidance (HSG53), all users of negative pressure should take a break at least every hour to reduce the risk of wearer fatigue. Wearing powered air respirators removes this need and so employees can work continuously, more comfortably for longer durations.
- Employees who have a beard or facial hair are not suitable to use tight-fitting negative pressure respirators, therefore the recommended alternative is Powered Air respiratory systems. Powered Air Respirators, when worn with loose-fitting head tops, are a convenient alternative solution, allowing users to retain facial hair and high levels of protection against hazards.
- Powered Air Respirators are cooler. Heat levels within a powered air respirator head top are lower than using negative pressure as breath exhalation can cause heat build-up within the mask. Powered air respirators are fan assisted, providing a cooling effect for wearers.
powered air respirator | powered air | powered hood | FFP3 respirator hood | powered respirator hood | battery powered air fed dust mask | FFP3 powered respirator | 3M respirator hood