TR-619E – 3M Versaflo TR619E Powered Air Starter Kit
The revolutionary 3M Versaflo Powered Air Turbo TR600 delivers protection, comfort and performance with a lithium-ion battery, adjustable airflow options and an expanded range of CE-approved filters for protection against hazards such as particulates, organic vapours and acid gases. All this, with the compatibility of the 3M Versaflo Respirator Systems family of products offering integrated protection for eye, head, face, skin and respiratory protection to EN 12941 Class TH2 or TH3 depending on the 3M headtop chosen.
- TR-602 UK Turbo
- A2P filter
- Filter cover
- Prefilters (x10)
- Spark arrestor (x2)
- Easy clean belt
- High capacity battery
- Single station battery charger kit
- BT-30 length adjusting breathing tube and airflow indicator
- Does not include a headtop, compatible hoods and helmets are available here.
- Powered air turbo kit that keeps workers comfortable and protected for their work day
- Multiple airflow rate options for user comfort
- Ergonomically designed to fit close to the body and allow for greater movement in tight work spaces
- Multiple belt size adjustments for proper fit and comfort
- Belt designed with flexible air channels to minimise heat buildup
- Select a 3M Headtop to complete the PAPR system
Did you know?
- According to HSE Guidance (HSG53), all users of negative pressure should take a break at least every hour to reduce the risk of wearer fatigue. Wearing powered air respirators removes this need and so employees can work continuously, more comfortably for longer durations.
- Employees who have a beard or facial hair are not suitable to use tight-fitting negative pressure respirators, therefore the recommended alternative is Powered Air respiratory systems. Powered Air Respirators, when worn with loose-fitting head tops, are a convenient alternative solution, allowing users to retain facial hair and high levels of protection against hazards.
- Powered Air Respirators are cooler. Heat levels within a powered air respirator head top are lower than using negative pressure as breath exhalation can cause heat build-up within the mask. Powered air respirators are fan assisted, providing a cooling effect for wearers.
powered air respirator | powered air | powered hood | FFP3 respirator hood | powered respirator hood | battery powered air fed dust mask | FFP3 powered respirator | 3M respirator hood