TR-600E HKL 3M Versaflo Powered Air Respirator System Healthcare Ready Kit
3M Versaflo TR-600 Series Ready to Use Kits are a complete Powered Air Respirator System featuring a powered air turbo including everything required to get started. These ready-to-use kits provide a simple way to purchase a complete powered air respirator system for use in healthcare operations.
The TR-600E-HKL is intended for use in healthcare operations.
- S-133L Headcover
- TR-971 Airflow Indicator
- TR-6710E (P) Filter
- TR-641E Single Station Battery Charger
- TR-653 Cleaning and Storage Kit
- TR-602E Powered Air Turbo
- TR-630 Standard Battery
- BT-30 Length Adjusting Breathing Tube
- TR-627 Easy Clean Belt
- TR-6700FC Filter Cover
Key Features of the 3M TR-600E-HKL Ready to Use Kit:
- Easy-to-clean belt saves time and effort, and storage and cleaning kit pave the way for more productivity
- Maintenance-free disposable hood saves you time cleaning while providing a wide field of view
- Choose from particulate filters or gas and vapour combination filters for protection in a variety of environments
- Multiple airflow rates put you in control of your comfort
- Multi-speed powered air turbo with a battery that offers long run time, less charge time and, ultimately, reduced down time
Key Features of the S-133 Headcover:
- Entry-level, general-purpose head cover for powered and supplied respiratory protection
- Integrated head suspension provides head and face coverage
- Provides face and eye protection from liquid splash and low energy flying particles (Grade F)
- Provides excellent field of view, particularly downwards
- Suitable for applications which require frequent replacement of the entire headtop assembly or those where there is less soiling of the outer fabric
- No assembly required; ready to use out of the box
Did you know?
- According to HSE Guidance (HSG53), all users of negative pressure should take a break at least every hour to reduce the risk of wearer fatigue. Wearing powered air respirators removes this need and so employees can work continuously, more comfortably for longer durations.
- Employees who have a beard or facial hair are not suitable to use tight-fitting negative pressure respirators, therefore the recommended alternative is Powered Air respiratory systems. Powered Air Respirators, when worn with loose-fitting head tops, are a convenient alternative solution, allowing users to retain facial hair and high levels of protection against hazards.
- Powered Air Respirators are cooler. Heat levels within a powered air respirator head top are lower than using negative pressure as breath exhalation can cause heat build-up within the mask. Powered air respirators are fan assisted, providing a cooling effect for wearers.
powered air respirator | powered air | powered hood | FFP3 respirator hood | powered respirator hood | FFP3 powered respirator | 3M respirator hood