Outfitted with rapid-response MSA XCell® sensors, MSA Altair 4XR is the toughest 4-gas monitor on the market backed by a 4-year warranty. The ALTAIR 4XR can also provide real-time incident awareness to team members when paired with the MSA ALTAIR Connect app.
The Altair 4XR is a real-time, rugged (IP68 rated) and reliable instrument for rapid response to LEL, oxygen, carbon monoxide and hydrogen sulphide. The detector features a glow in the dark housing, ideal for use in darkened and confined spaces.
- Multi Gas Detector: Lower Explosive Limit (LEL), Oxygen (O2), Carbon Monoxide (CO) & H2S
- XCell® sensors provide readings 2 times faster than the industry average
- IP68 rated dust and waterproof to 6.5–ft (2 m) for 60 minutes
- MotionAlert option tells others that user has become immobile
- User-activated InstantAlert notifies others of a potentially dangerous situation
- Datalogging: 500+ Events
- Tested to survive 25 drops from 1.2m and a single incidental 7.5m drop on to concrete
- Operating temperature range: -40°F to +140°F (-40°C to +60°C)
- Compatible with ALTAIR connect app
- Rechargeable Li-polymer battery
- 24 Hour run-time with a 4 Hour charge time
- 4-year instrument & sensor warranty