MSA Single gas detector for oxygen (O2) incorporating industry leading XCell Sensor Technology providing unparalleled performance, increased durability, enhanced worker safety, compliance and traceability.
Testing the Altair O2 monitor is important and a simple bump check can be carried out with a single button press. Bump test results are shown on the screen for 24 hours and can be used as a checkmark.
All MSA detectors are built for durability and designed for the work that is being completed.
- Minimum of two years operational service life
- Large, easy-to-read numeric display shows unit lifetime, alarm, conditions, set points, peak reading and hours in alarm since activation
- Housing is thick and rubberised with a tight seal offering protection from accidental drops – tested to withstand a 3m drop test.
- A high structural stability is offered through metal screw inserts on Altair
- Automatic recording of the latest 25 alarm events
- Other testing equipment available for the Altair is the QuickCheck and the Galaxy which is a standalone calibration test system.