837730 – 3M Adflo Powered Air Respirator – Standard Battery, Inc Charger
- Can protect you against particles and gases, all in one system, depending on filter used
- Nominal protection factor up to 500 (TH3) in combination with Speedglas welding helmets
- Connects directly with any Speedglas Series respiratory welding helmet
- Turbo unit is 20 % lighter with Li-ion battery
- Gas filters sold as separate accessories (837242 or 837542)
- An odour filter (837110) can be installed to remove unpleasant smells. This filter is not needed if a gas filter is already being used
- Adjustable airflow for additional user comfort with two flow rates of 170 and 200 litres per minute
- Battery charges within 4-5 hours and provides between 7 to 9 hours of operating time
3M Adflo Powered Air Respirator, 837730 is our respirator with a self-adjusting breathing tube with QRS (Quick Release Swivel), airflow indicator, prefilter, spark arrestor, particle filter, standard Li-ion battery, belt and charger. Gas filters are sold separately.
Get effective protection from the respiratory hazards associated with the welding process with 3M Adflo Powered Air Respirator, 837730. Our Adflo respirator can protect users against both particles and gases depending on the filter used. Gas filters are sold separately (837242 or 837542). It comes with a self-adjusting breathing tube with QRS (Quick Release Swivel) for easy one-handed connection and release. Also supplied is an airflow indicator, prefilter, spark arrestor, particle filter, standard Li-ion battery, belt and charger. An odour filter (837110) is available separately for working environments with unpleasant smells. The standard battery fully charges in about 4-5 hours depending on residual capacity and the system has an expected operating time of 7 to 9 hours when used with a new particle filter, new fully-charged battery and at a standard airflow rate. The airflow rate can be easily adjusted to suit the user’s needs. The airflow is always at a constant nominal rate of 170 litres per minute, regardless of battery charge or particle loading of the filter. For hotter, more humid working environments, the airflow rate can be increased to 200 litres per minute for optimum user comfort. The Li-ion battery makes the turbo unit almost 20 % lighter in weight, providing better balance and added user comfort for the duration of a shift. The heavy-duty battery (837631) is recommended when using the respirator with a gas filter, and in some configurations it is also required to use a breathing tube with silencer (834009).