The Galaxy GX2 boasts high performance and can be used as part of a fleet of calibration systems in small applications. It can also be used alongside a PC or as a stand-alone system. This automated bump test and calibration station uses intelligent RFID tags which can correctly identify the use of different calibration gas cylinders. This means that set up is easy and is provided automatically.
- Intuitive touch screen navigation on coloured display
- Transfers records from PC with standard MSA Link Software
- Use of MSA XCell sensors saves both time and money
- Link Pro Software will manage missing or failed tests and also gas exposure information
- Print calibration stickers and view expiration warnings with the software
Simplicity counts with the Galaxy GX2 Automated Test System for advanced safety management and effortless operation. The Automated Test System provides simple, intelligent testing and calibration of MSA ALTAIR® and ALTAIR PRO Single-Gas Detectors and ALTAIR 4X and ALTAIR 5X Multigas Detectors. Easy-to-use automated test stand offers high performance as either stand-alone unit or integrated portable detector management system, enabling total data access and control of the MSA ALTAIR family Gas Detector fleet. New MSA Link™ Pro Software for proactive safety management; gas exposure email alerts, direct data input, live filtering, test and exposure queries, collecting and printing reports.