TR-600E-HIK 3M Versaflo Powered Air Respirator System Heavy Industrial Ready Kit
3M Versaflo TR-600 Series Ready to Use Kits are a complete Powered Air Respirator System featuring a powered air turbo including everything required to get started. These ready-to-use kits provide a simple way to purchase a complete powered air respirator system for use in rugged industrial environments.
The TR-600E-HIK is intended for use in heavy duty industrial applications.
- M-307 Helmet with Premium Visor and Faceseal
- TR-602E Powered Air Turbo
- TR-632 High Capacity Battery
- BT-30 Length Adjusting Breathing Tube
- TR-626 High Durability Belt
- TR-6310E (A2P) Filter
- TR-6300FC Filter Cover
- TR-641E Single Station Battery Charger Kit
- TR-971 Airflow Indicator
- BT-926 High Temperature Breathing Tube Cover
- TR-6600 Prefilter (x2).
Key Features of the 3M TR-600E HIK Ready to Use Kit:
- Easy-to-clean belt saves time and effort, and storage and cleaning kit pave the way for more productivity
- Maintenance-free disposable hood saves you time cleaning while providing a wide field of view
- Choose from particulate filters or gas and vapour combination filters for protection in a variety of environments
- Multiple airflow rates put you in control of your comfort
- Multi-speed powered air turbo with a battery that offers long run time, less charge time and, ultimately, reduced down time
Key features of the 3M M-307 Helment with Flame Resistant Faceseal:
- Highly versatile, integrated protection from a range of respiratory, head (EN397), eye and face (EN166 medium energy impact), and hearing hazards
- Lightweight, compact and well-balanced helmet providing head protection approved according to EN397
- Fully-adjustable suspension that includes textile harness for optimal fit and weight distribution
- Deflector allows users to direct the airflow inside the headtop for increased control and comfort
- Visor design combines good peripheral and downward vision with good optical clarity, coated polycarbonate visor provides added chemical and scratch resistance
- Can be used with a range of 3M Peltor hearing protection as well as an in-built microphone for ease of communication
Did you know?
- According to HSE Guidance (HSG53), all users of negative pressure should take a break at least every hour to reduce the risk of wearer fatigue. Wearing powered air respirators removes this need and so employees can work continuously, more comfortably for longer durations.
- Employees who have a beard or facial hair are not suitable to use tight-fitting negative pressure respirators, therefore the recommended alternative is Powered Air respiratory systems. Powered Air Respirators, when worn with loose-fitting head tops, are a convenient alternative solution, allowing users to retain facial hair and high levels of protection against hazards.
- Powered Air Respirators are cooler. Heat levels within a powered air respirator head top are lower than using negative pressure as breath exhalation can cause heat build-up within the mask. Powered air respirators are fan assisted, providing a cooling effect for wearers.
powered air respirator | powered air | powered hood | FFP3 respirator hood | powered respirator hood | FFP3 powered respirator | 3M respirator hood