TR-600E ECK – 3M Versaflo Powered Air Respirator System Easy Clean Ready Kit
3M Versaflo TR-600 Series Ready to Use Kits are a complete Powered Air Respirator System featuring a powered air turbo including everything required to get started. These ready-to-use kits provide a simple way to purchase a complete powered air respirator system for use in rugged industrial environments.
The TR-600E-ECK is intended for use in operations where it is important to be able to easily clean the powered air respirator system.
- S-433L Hood with Integrated Head Suspension
- BT-30 Length Adjusting Breathing Tube
- TR-6710E (P) Filter
- TR-641E Single Station Battery Charger
- BT-922 Breathing Tube Cover
- TR-602E Powered Air Turbo
- TR-630 Standard Battery
- TR-627 Easy Clean Belt
- TR-6700FC Filter Cover
- TR-6600 Prefilter (X2)
- TR-971 Airflow Indicator
Key Features of the 3M TR-600E ECK Ready to Use Kit:
- Easy-to-clean belt saves time and effort, and storage and cleaning kit pave the way for more productivity
- Maintenance-free disposable hood saves you time cleaning while providing a wide field of view
- Choose from particulate filters or gas and vapour combination filters for protection in a variety of environments
- Multiple airflow rates put you in control of your comfort
- Multi-speed powered air turbo with a battery that offers long run time, less charge time and, ultimately, reduced down time
Key features of the S-433 Headcover:
- Integrated head suspension provides head, face, neck and shoulder coverage
- Protects face and eyes from liquid splash and low energy flying particles and dust (grade F)
- Suitable for applications which require frequent replacement of the entire headtop assembly or those where there is less soiling of the outer fabric
- For use with 3M Powered Air Purifying and Supplied Air Respirator Systems
- Features the 3M Quick Release Swivel connection
- General purpose, cost effective 2 layer polypropylene spunbound/laminated film
Did you know?
- According to HSE Guidance (HSG53), all users of negative pressure should take a break at least every hour to reduce the risk of wearer fatigue. Wearing powered air respirators removes this need and so employees can work continuously, more comfortably for longer durations.
- Employees who have a beard or facial hair are not suitable to use tight-fitting negative pressure respirators, therefore the recommended alternative is Powered Air respiratory systems. Powered Air Respirators, when worn with loose-fitting head tops, are a convenient alternative solution, allowing users to retain facial hair and high levels of protection against hazards.
- Powered Air Respirators are cooler. Heat levels within a powered air respirator head top are lower than using negative pressure as breath exhalation can cause heat build-up within the mask. Powered air respirators are fan assisted, providing a cooling effect for wearers.
powered air respirator | powered air | powered hood | FFP3 respirator hood | powered respirator hood | FFP3 powered respirator | 3M respirator hood