Aviva 40 mask only
• Single filter half mask utilising the Pro2000 range of filters
• Reflex seal absorbs facial movements, maintaining protection
• Easy to use leak check mechanism
• Goggle pinch – designed for improved eye PPE integration
• Enhanced voice intelligibility
• Comfortable, durable head cradle suitable for use underneath
AVIVA 40 single filter half mask is a step forward in half mask technology from 3M Scott Safety. Innovative design elements such as a hybrid reflex face seal, an easy-to-use leak check mechanism and goggle ‘pinch’ has been integrated into the AVIVA 40 half mask, with user comfort and protection in mind. AVIVA 40 is suitable for a variety of applications including paint spraying, chemicals, and manufacturing, utilising the Pro2000 range of filters.
Aviva 40 is available in Small 8005000, Medium 8005001 & Large 8005002 sizes, with Medium and Large being suitable for most people. Face mask fit testing will establish the correct size required.
Smaller females & youths may require the Small size and the larger male may require the Large size.
Use with 5052670 PF10 P3 filter for protection against Solid and liquid particles of toxic agents, radioactive substances and microorganisms, e.g. bacteria and viruses.
Use with 5042670 A2P3 filter for protection against organic gases and vapours, e.g. solvents with a boiling point above 65ºC, solid and liquid particles, radioactive and toxic particles and micro-organisms.
Inhalation, exhalation vales & filter gasket seal requires changing annually, their product details are below;
• 8005508 – Inhalation valve flap (4 per pack)
• 8005509 – Exhalation valve flap (2 per pack)
• 8005514 – Filter Port gasket (2 per pack)