For P3 R breathing protection against solid and liquid particles, and with more surface area than many standard filters, use 6035 3M P3 Particulate Filters. The surface area is 1.8 x larger than 3M Particulate Filter 2000 Series filters and can potentially increase service life in some applications. Our particulate filters offer low breathing resistance and good balance when connected to your mask and are designed to optimise your field of vision. A sprung mechanism allows the wearer to perform a quick and easy face seal check every time the filter is used. They can be clicked into place quickly and easily, and they can be used with any 3M Reusable Masks that feature a bayonet-style connection. The hard case is ideal for harsh environments where easy decontamination and protection is needed.
- Provide protection against solid and liquid particles
- The filter media is encapsulated in a robust plastic case that allows the filters to wiped clean.
- Clever design allows for easy fit check – simply squeeze the filters to create a seal
- 3M™ Bayonet Connection: Flexible system for connection to 3M half and full face masks
- Bayonet-style connection fits a wide range of half and full-face 3M™ Reusable Masks
- Twist and click for a quick and easy fit
- Face seal check mechanism